Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm Baaaa-aack

Damn, I used my Jim Anchower too soon.

Well, here we are.  My first real stumble.  Of course I blame technical issues.  But I will make it up to you.  I promise to.  (Jason talked to Peter Cetera's sister in law today so I can't get Chicago out of my head)

So let's do this thang.  Here are nine (count em! 9!) things to make up the last nine days.  Here we go:


What:  3 men's dress shirts
Why: I'll have to ask Jason, but the fact that he gave them to me is enough.  Be gone!
Where:  Goodwill


What:  2 super old hand towels
Why:  When we moved back to the US we sublet a crazy, creepy condo (fully furnished) until we found, purchased, and closed on our home. My old blog chronicled this weird place, but alas, that blog has disappeared.  I don't want to talk about it.  My mom gave me these hand towels to use there.  I think one of them has my name ironed on the inside so I could bring it to camp.  The red one.
Where:  Rag city.


What:  4 Christmas napkin rings
Why:  Yes, I realize that's kinda cheap.  Using a set of napkin rings as four things.  But that's how many are there, and let's be honest, I have months and months to go.  So these are nice, I just won't use them.
Where:  Garage sale.  Because someone will use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment