Monday, February 22, 2010

Vacation All I Ever Wanted


What:  A collection of men's t-shirts

Why:  Ellie and I are going to Florida for the week to visit my parents.  Leaving poor Jason at a (quiet, baby free) home.  So here are ten t-shirts to make up for the five days I'll be gone.  10 is a bit of overkill, but you know.

Where:  Donate.  I would like to find a way to send them to Haiti (most are new - Jase is given a lot of t-shirts at work) but that whole UPS-will-send-for-free thing was not true.  I called.  They won't even take packages to Haiti if you don't have a specific address.  I should have time to google a charity that is sending stuff to Haiti while I'm away.  If my dad hogs the computer the whole time they'll just go to Goodwill when we get back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment