Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Remember me?

Hey out there.  Remember this blog I had?  Me too...

So just to recap last year, I did indeed get rid of at least 365 things.  Maybe they didn't all make the blog, but I know in my heart that I did it, and you're just gonna have to take my word.  I took a bunch of pictures of random things in December and when I finally get them off my camera I'll update here.  But believe me, I seriously lightened the load.

I really enjoyed doing this blog, and I will continue in 2011 as much as possible.  Our baby boy is due in something like 32 days and that is kicking my ass.  As will a toddler plus a newborn, I'm sure.  But I'll always have Things I'm Getting Rid Of and will share as much as possible.

Thanks for reading!
-Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment