Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Get cash for your old gadgets

This info was in Sunday's paper.  I have not checked out any of the sites yet, but plan to (comments are directly from the Tribune).  Truth be told, writing this post is a way for me to get another piece of paper off my desk while having a record in case I find stuff in the future to ditch.  Wish I knew about these sources before I donated a TON of electronics to Goodwill last month...

BuyMyTronics - For many items you can print out a shipping label and mail your stuff free.

Green.ebay.com/instantsale - An alternative to selling on eBay or Craigslist.  Shipping is free.

Gazelle - A big buyer/recycler of electronics.

Geenphone.com - For cell phones only.

RecycleBank - Trade in your electronics for points that can be redeemed at stores.

MyBoneYard.com - For donations only

No comments:

Post a Comment