Friday, June 4, 2010

Random Plastic Flatware



What:  Plastic forks, spoons, etc.

Why:  You know what's great about moms?  They do shit for you that's above and beyond.  My mom was here the other day helping me with the baby, and when my kid was sleeping know what mom did?  She re-arranged an entire cabinet so that it was both functional *and* baby-proof (ooh! and she wiped clean the shelves when they were empty - Go Mom!).  In said cabinet, in the way way back, were all these old delivery utensils packets.  It's just one of those things I guess.  Hard to throw away when you have them, stupid to hold on to for any amount of time.

Where:  Plastic bits were recycled.  Napkins were used that day to wipe down counters and tables.  The rest went to trash city.

4 comments:

  1. I was looking for those this morning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last I checked your profit was in the $300 range -- it's been awhile since I've checked. Today I see that you've unloaded plastic forks and you're up to >$1K. You are simply amazing. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to laugh at this one cause I find myself saving the extra things I get from take out foods too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you’re such an inspiration. I love this blog!
    Flatware pattern guide. Active and discontinued sterling flatware patterns for sale at very affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete