Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oprah bib

[I have absolutely no idea why this stupid picture is on its side.  It is right-side up in my computer, but it uploads like this.  So bizarre. Don't hurt your neck.]

What:  Bib from the Oprah store

Why:  When you go to a taping of the Oprah show they push the store relentlessly.  So much so that after you're starved and crazy from waiting in line for 2 hours then sitting through at least 2 hours of taping devoid of any of your time-wasting possessions (no purses, empty pockets, nothing electronic, not even a book is allowed) it seems like the only place TO go.  So I did.  And this is what I bought.  Cause it's kinda clever.   But (thankfully) my girl outgrew her spit up phase almost immediately before I bought this, and we recently found out our next kid is a boy.  No pink bibs for him.

Where:  eBay.  I figured I'll take advantage of Oprah's last season and maybe get some nostalgia bids.

No comments:

Post a Comment