Monday, May 31, 2010

April 27, 2010

That's the day my New Year's Resolution took a hiatus.  Anyway.

Hey all!  Remember me?  You know, excuses, excuses.  But I'm back.  And man, have I got some great Things To Get Rid Of.

Stick with me - it'll be good.

Let's start with one of my deep dark secrets:  makeup.  I don't wear it on any regular basis, so I almost never buy any.  And then I just keep it forever.  Of course, the Internets have schooled me on how disgusting this is, so I'm reluctantly cleaning shop.  So let's start with:



What:  Lip Gloss

Why:  See above (I honestly cannot even tell you when I purchased this.  I'm afraid to admit it may have been when I lived in NYC '99-'01.  Super gross, I know.)

Where:  Garbage.  Swear.

Added bonus:  there are two more in random purses somewhere.  You have my solemn vow that I will toss them as soon as they turn up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment